Friday, November 21, 2008

Does Our Current President Use Tarot Cards?

The information is everywhere. It's been available to people for the last eight years. Now, it's being revealed to everyone who has to read it in plain ol' black and white to take a hint:
"Tell-all books from former Bush counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke and former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill, as well as accounts from other administration insiders, shed light on President Bush's decision-making style. Critics say the flip side of the legendary discipline at the Bush White House is a near-complete disregard for alternative opinions that sometimes leads to trouble." More
"'George Bush tends to make decisions on the basis of hunch and intuition, and then pulls together groups that confirm his decisions," said Paul C. Light, the director of the Center for Public Service at the Brookings Institution, a center-left research center. "The only people who are invited to be on the team are people who agree with him.'"

Hmm... "hunch and intuition?"
Is "W" going to be on Montel anytime soon?


I see it going about like so:
Montel:
What happened to the economy?
W:
I funneled all the money up to the rich because it seemed like the right thing to do since I come from a rich family with a lot of self interest.
Montel:
Did you think that would help the country as a whole?
W:
Yeah, I was pretty sure of it. I had a dream one night and a lady bug was telling me that if I just let people do whatever they want, it'll all work out.
Montel:
What actually happened?
W:
McCain still thinks the fundamentals of the economy are strong, so that must be right, huh?
Montel:
Do you think that Obama can clean up your mess?
W:
What? You mean the black guy who I was shaking hands with the other day? Oh crap, you mean to say he's going be our next president? Why didn't the lady bug notify me about this?!

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

ACK!!!!! Sylvia Brown. Huge scary fake..

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

The Art of Cycling

The Story of Stuff

Should I blog

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Quotes of the Day

Idiocracy Trailer

VerveEarth