Monday, December 22, 2008

One Tough Kid!

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a tough guy. When I was six, I did a "superman" over the handlebars that quickly turned into what I like to call going down a rock water slide. I still have some rocks in my hand from it, but that's absolutely NOTHING compared to this kid! When this kid gets older and is drinking with friends and they start telling their stories of how tough they are, he might avoid telling this one because nobody's going to believe it. If I were him, here's how I'd go about telling this one... wait for everyone to tell their stories of "rock water slides" or getting into fights with the school bully and then bust it out. "So when I was nine, my Mom got in a car wreck and I was decapitated, but it was no big thing. I just roll with the punches that life throws at me and keep on rollin'. If you can't survive being decapitated, then you're just a sissy-man!"
Alright, at this point, you're probably wondering how the words "decapitated" and "survive" just fit into the same sentence! Here's the answer.

No comments:

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

The Art of Cycling

The Story of Stuff

Should I blog

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Quotes of the Day

Idiocracy Trailer

VerveEarth