Thursday, August 07, 2008

Orange County

Here I am on a Thursday night in Orange, California between events at Elite Nationals. It's a lot of fun to be here, but some bad luck struck yesterday. At around 14 miles into the individual time trial, my rear tire decided it didn't want to stay full any longer and it was game over for me. Too bad too since I was having a great time trial. Just guessing from where I was in respect of the guys around me, I think a top five would have been very possible. It was the first time I've ever flatted in any time trial in my entire life. Luckily, the team did alright with Kevin in 7th and Calvin in 15th.
Today, Calvin and I hit up Huntington Beach and showed off our lack of tans to the locals.
An alright place to be

It's kinda busy... for miles and miles

Idaho cyclist blinding the locals

Calvin blinding the locals

No comments:

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition