Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Bed & Breakfast Birthday

My Grandma Reidhaar turned 80 last Saturday and to celebrate, we got most of the family together for a dinner at the St. Joe Riverfront Bed And Breakfast. It'd been too long since I'd seen some of the family and it was bound to be a good time. Some of us were scheduled to stay at the b&b, while others would stay out at my Grandma's place. I was originally slotted to stay at my Grandma's until I got on the topic of photography. The owner invited me to stay for free as long as I got a lot of shots of the b&b. Hopefully she liked the shots, because I sure enjoyed those breakfasts!

Most of the family... getting everyone in the shot, to look and smile just didn't happen.
Me, my Sister Lianne, Grandma (Rose Mary), my Mom (Cathy), Aunt Barb, and Uncle Steve.

The trail of the Coeur d'Alenes bridge over Lake Chatcolet. I also hiked up to the Indian Cliffs which was a great view.

The B&B at night

The main dining table

The fireplace

No comments:

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition