Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Few Days Out

A few days away from the city does a person good, or at least it does me good anyways. I did a couple intense rides up and down a whole bunch of the Kendrick grades, a few hikes, shot the breeze with the family and then visited a classmate in L-town. It was a much needed break from the norm. It's amazing what a few days away from the incessant sound of combustion engines and neon lights can do for a guy!

First Bedrock Canyon Falls

Second Bedrock Canyon Falls

From the log seen in the previous picture

Dad and I hiking near Rock Creek

Dad taking out a tree stand from above the South Fork of the Clearwater

1 comment:

HSG said...

I operate nearly the same way, and have had some of my best ideas/motivation arise from either spending time in the backcountry or travel. Good therapy indeed. Think if more of us had even a relationship with the outdoors there would be so much change.

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition