Thursday, September 06, 2007

North Fork of the Clearwater pics

Last weekend was spent in some of the more amazing areas a person could spend a weekend. A few pictures do it more justice than writing about it. The kokanee were running very heavily, but are not interested in eating when in spawning mode which makes them impossible to catch with a fly. Also, they are reportedly not very tasty once they've turned red/orange. I got a few good pics of them. I'll add more pics when the clearwire connection clears up. BTW, having only fly fished twice in my life means that I'm still not especially good at it, but I did have a good size cutthroat trout on for a while until it broke my tie.













Almost got a good picture of Baldy in flight too, but I blurred it just a bit too much.

No comments:

The Latest Blogs

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition